Network Security Administrator
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Brookfield, WI (LOCAL CANDIDATES HIGHLY PREFERRED)
Salary Range: 65-75k (potentially some flex)
Interview:30-minute phone screen with HR and then an on-site interview.
Our client, an established, growing company is looking for a Network Security Administrator to join their Information Services team in Brookfield, WI as a full-time employee. The Network Security Administrator is the key Security person on the team and is responsible for monitoring, administering, troubleshooting, and updating security solutions. This position also performs audits to ensure security policies are up-to-date and compliant. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits!
* Monitor security advisory groups to ensure all necessary network security updates, patches and preventive measures are in place. Manage, monitor, and update malware prevention and anti-virus systems.
* Prepare security related documents for Sarbanes-Oxley and operational audit controls.
* Perform intrusion detection analysis. Review managed firewall configuration on a periodic basis.
* Assist with the preparation of security audit questionnaires at the Insured's request and annual review of ISO27001 framework, policies, and procedures.
* 3+ years of related Security experience.
* Knowledge of Windows operating system security.
* Familiarity with ISO27001 is strongly preferred. Must be willing to get certified in this.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or a related field is highly preferred.
* OS/400 operating system security experience is a plus. Must be willing to learn this.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Organizational and follow-up abilities, the ability to work in a team environment and exercise discretion with confidential information.