Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Port Washington, WI
Number of Openings: 1
Salary Range: 50-80K (depending on experience) + discretionary bonus
Our client, an established, stable company is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team in Port Washington, WI as a full-time employee. The Business Systems Analyst works closely with subject matter experts to analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and use of information systems, primarily ERP and WMS solutions. The Business Systems Analyst will have a well rounded background both from a business analysis and systems / technical standpoint. You will understand and analyze business process and opportunities and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals more efficiently through automated systems and reporting.In addition, you will also support general IT systems and end users as needed. Our client offers stability and opportunities to elevate your skill set, competencies and level of responsibility along with an attractive benefits program.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience.
* Strong knowledge of SQL Server, including SQL Server 2012.
* BI development experience using SQL Server technologies.
* Knowledge of Crystal Reports, or similar report writing software.
* Knowledge of Tableau, or similar data visualization software.
* Knowledge of Tier 2 ERP solutions in support of business functions in a manufacturing environment ( Macola plus ).
* Knowledge of Tier 2 WMS package ( aScan plus ).
* General knowledge of Microsoft operating environments
* Good PC skills including Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint ), as well as experience with Google Suite, Accounting Software, AR/AP, Payroll and ROI.
* Strong organizational, time management, detail orientation, coordination, prioritization, reasoning, problem solving and data manipulation skills.
* Flexibility to provide some on-call technical/ticketing support for the 24/5-7 operation.
* Ability to travel to other regional locations as needed.