Software Engineer (C#/.Net)
Number of Openings: 2
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Salary Range: 80-110K (possibility of up to 130K for a very strong candidate) + 5-10% bonus potential
Our client, a dynamic, rapidly-growing company is looking for mid to senior-level Software Engineers / Developers to join their team in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago as a full-time employee. The ideal candidate is very bright, passionate about software, thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and has the ability to take responsibility for their professional development. Great opportunity to work on mission critical, high profile, complex projects in an Agile environment. Our client offers a competitive compensation package including a profit-sharing bonus, excellent benefits and the opportunity to be part of a unique environment!
* Develop software for a variety of applications across a diverse cross section of vertical markets especially in the Medical Device and Pharma industries.
* Firmware, Desktop, Web, and Mobile Applications.
* Participate in sprint planning sessions, contributing ideas and asking questions to ensure that all aspects of functionality being planned are adequately covered.
* Participate in high-level architecture and design discussions and create low-level designs.
* Write code to implement functionality.
* Build applications and run entire suites of unit tests.
* Diagnose and repair reported defects.
* Participate in daily stand-up meetings.
* Assist other team members as needed.
* Mentor new team members.
* Participate in the software community through online forums, local user group meetings, etc.
* A high level of cognitive ability. Our client hires smart people that learn quickly.
* Solid background in software engineering.
* Strong C# and .NET experience.
* Mobile / Android, Native iOS, Xamarin, Cloud experience are big pluses.
* Knowledge of Agile – SCRUM development methodology.
* Knowledge of software design, architecture, coding languages, etc.
* Ability to work as a team, and be responsible to your peers.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related Engineering discipline.
* Ability to travel domestically once or twice a quarter (3-5 days at a time).
* Pluses: Automated testing; BioTech / Medical Diagnostics industry experience.