Position: SAP Business / Systems Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Interview: Phone and F2F Skype can be an option for good candidate but Local preferred.
LOCAL CANDIDATES HIGHLY PREFERRED OR MUST BE WILLING TO RELO ON OWN)
One of our top clients, a very established, successful, growing organization is looking for an experienced SAP Business / Systems Analyst to join their team as a full-time employee. Will also consider contract to hire. They’re located in the near north suburbs of Chicago, easily accessible from major highways. The ideal candidate is a strong functional analyst with PP, MM (Purchasing) and/or WM implementations and configuration experience. If you don’t have experience with WM you should have a desire to learn and work in this area. As an SAP Analyst you will be a lead resource for a project team of developers, analysts and users, including multiple locations, for development of business systems; be a change agent to adopt process and IT systems changes; and analyze business processes and recommend improvements. They have a lot going on in the manufacturing execution and factory automation area. Great opportunity to learn and work with SAP Fiori. Everyone there gets broad exposure to a variety of modules so this is perfect for someone who doesn't like to be siloed. This company offers a very competitive salary/bonus and a fantastic benefits program. They are unable to transfer or sponsor visas a this time. Will consider candidates open to relocation.
* 6+ years of SAP functional experience in a manufacturing environment including implementation, configuration and integration with very strong PP and MM (including purchasing) and /or WM.
* SAP WM is very strongly preferred, but must be very open to learning and working with it.
* Ability to detail program specifications and testing programs; and implementing process and system changes.
* Experience giving direction to IT staff and users with the ability to lead a cross-functional team and manage large products
* Experience with BOBJ/BW/BPC/APO, etc. are nice to have.
* Knowledge of data dictionary, table structure, SAP architecture.
* Great communication and customer interaction skills – articulate, able to work with SME’s, collaborate meetings, make presentations to upper management.
* Expert knowledge of system life cycle methodologies.
* Discrete manufacturing is a desirable.
* ABAP/User Exits is desirable.
* BS/BA is required.
This client doesn't transfer or sponsor visas. Base salary is 99-140K + 7.5% bonus potential. Must be open to some travel. They will look at someone who has both strong PP and MM (including purchasing). Must have done full implementations and strong config. WM is a huge plus, but if they don't have it they must be very willing to learn and work on WM projects. If looking to stay a PP or MM expert without an eagerness to learn, forget it. Articulate. Could come in as a Full-time employee or contract-to-hire.